raider jerseys for cheap ‘Killer waited for police to leave’

nhl 14 jerseys ‘Killer waited for police to leave’

Hearsey watched officers leave Mr Creasey’s home in Ingleside Crescent, Lancing, before returning to brutally attack the smaller, older and defenceless man, Mr Corsellis said.

He said: “Mr Hearsey started drinking earlier that day. He went to the Railway Arms where he was asked repeatedly to leave.

“He was clearly very drunk and told he could no not be served, to which he threatened ‘I’m going to cut your face of’. The police were called a third time.

“At 8.15 Mr Creasy called police to report an intruder was attacking him. The police arrived and he was on the phone to the ambulance service reporting an injury to his arm.”

Joanna White had asked Duncan Hearsey to leave The Railway pub in Lancing at about 5pm on March 29. But it was an hour and a half before he finally left, she told Lewes Crown Court yesterday.

Ms White said: “I had never met him before and didn’t know his name.

“I could tell he’d had a drink, but didn’t think he was any different to any of the other customers. He had an open can of beer with him and he said he was going to finish that first before ordering a drink. At about 4pm I saw him outside with two other customers. The lady started shouting at him. Then the lady and man left.

“I told him he would have to calm down as I didn’t want any trouble.

“He said ‘why are you picking on me?’ He was trying to pick a fight, It was like he was trying to wind people up and start something. I said I wasn’t going to serve him any more but he kept going outside and drinking cans out of his bag.

“He leaned over the bar and said ‘ I know where you live. I will burn your house down’. Then he started filming me with his phone.”

Ms White added that at the time she took his comment with “a pinch of salt” but later heard he had been involved in incidents with other locals, and gossip about the murder allegations. She dialled 999 just after 6pm then called again to tell police he had left of his own accord at around 6.30pm.
raider jerseys for cheap 'Killer waited for police to leave'